Prabashi Holi 2014 on 22-March-2014
Where I should go?
The ground beside Ashton Court (GU21 6AL)(see below)
Keeping the Prabashi tradition we have planned to play HOLI in Woking. Please find the details below:
1. Venue: the ground by the side of Ashton Court(GU21 6AL).
2. Time: 11:00 am on March 22, 2014.
3. Color: Please bring your own.
4. Parking: In and around Chertsey Road/Walton Road/Nearby multi-storied Victoria car park behind Woking Holiday-Inn.
5. Toilet: Will use toilet facility of the above parking building (other side of road).
We will plan
to have usual refreshments like Muri, Jalebi, Samosa.
Contributions: 2 GBP per adult (free for children)